As pool owners, we love the fun and memories we all share by the pool but like to forget the maintenance and costs included when you own a pool. Here are a great list of products that you need to know about.
If your thinking about breaking into the robotic pool cleaner market, but don’t want to break the bank, listen up. The Dolphin DX3S is the little brother to the DX5S, but still packs a big punch. In our tests, the Dolphin DX3S did great for a entry level robotic cleaner. Coming in at almost half the price of it’s big brother, the Dolphin DX3S was able to keep up very well in most areas. The cleaner is quick and does a great job scrubbing the pool floor and walls while removing large and small debris. The only downfall we saw when testing was the DX3S struggles to make the waterline in very deep pools such as diving pools. Overall a great cleaner to ease the pool maintenance over the summer.
- IntelliScan Technology makes navigating automatic and efficient.
- Energy efficient.
- Weekly timer schedule so you can set it and forget it.
Solaxx Eko Klor
Have ever thought about changing your pool to a salt water chlorinated system for softer feeling water but didn’t want to mess with the installation? If you’ve had this thought this product is for you. The Solaxx Eko Klor Ionizer is a simple drop and go product with no installation required. The Ionizer uses the power of the sun to release copper and other ions to sanitize your pool. the combination cuts down on the use of chlorine, giving you better feeling water and cutting down on chemical costs!
- No off/on button. The Eko Klor uses the power of the sun to turn itself on at sunrise.
- Uses natural minerals such as: silver and copper to eliminate algae and bacteria.
- Reduces the need for harsh chemicals such as chlorine.
- Provides softer feeling water while reducing eye and skin irritation.
ePool Smart System
The ePool Smart System makes water balance easy. For those of you who have more important things to do than test water levels, the ePool Smart System does that for you. The system monitors chemical levels and alerts you via text message or e-mail when levels become too low. If you are a new pool owner or new to pool chemistry the ePool will send you instructions to properly balance your water.
- Measures chemical levels and pH in your pool.
- Alerts pool owners when chemicals need to be applied.
- Option to be alerted by text or e-mail.
- Provides instructions for dosage and chemicals.
Extend the length of your swim with Hayward Color Changing LED Lights. The LED lights retrofit virtually any spa or pool niche and are easy to install. They provide 10 solid colors and 7 color-changing light shows to illuminate the night. The lights will provide an ambiance to your backyard while using 86% less energy than incandescent lights. The savings is better on the environment while reducing energy costs.
- Uses 86% less energy than incandescent lights.
- Constructed to retrofit most pool and spa niches
- Lasts 10x longer than standard lights
- Illuminates most pool with a single light
If you are constantly running out of test strips or frustrated with hard to read test kits, the Solaxx SafeDip is a great alternative. It will be the last test kit you’ll have to buy. The SafeDip measures pH levels, free chlorine, salt, TDS, ORP, and pool or spa temperatures. The unit utilizes 2 AAA batteries and has a large, easy to read, LCD screen. The SafeDip is constructed from a water resistant housing with a probe protector to keep the unit safe while taking readings. Use the SafeDip over and over again to quickly test your water levels to keep your pool clean and safe.
- Easily reads pH levels, free chlorine, salt, TDS, ORP, and temperature.
- Large LCD Screen.
- LED light that turns on when water is properly balanced.
- Takes 2 AAA batteries.
- Remembers and stores previous readouts.
- Water resistant housing.
If you have any questions or comments on the products listed above please leave us a comment below or reach out to our educated staff here.